It’s time for Show and Tell, where Scouters show their favorite photos based on that week’s Scouting topic and tell the story behind them.
Upload a photo as a comment below. Just click the image icon at the bottom of any comment box and choose which file you’d like to upload. You can also drag an image file directly into the comment box. Max file size is 2 MB, and you can upload these kinds of photos: JPG, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
What’s the best place for a Scout meeting? Wherever you are.
With a little creativity, you can make any location the ideal venue for a pack, troop or crew meeting.
Youth and adult leaders can turn anywhere — basement or barn, cafeteria or conference room — into a Scouting wonderland.
For this week’s Scouting Show and Tell, please share the following:
- A photo of where your pack, troop or crew meets
- Your unit number, hometown and council name
- A few sentences explaining what you (or your fellow leaders) have done to make this more than a meeting place. Perhaps this is …
- … a unique decorative element
- … a special way to celebrate pack, troop or crew history
- … a fun program area
- … a creative storage solution
- … anything about your meeting place that you want to share with others.
A note on this week’s Scouting Show and Tell. We might use your words and/or photos in a future issue of Scouting magazine. If you don’t want to be included, please indicate that in your comment.