The new Cub Scout program arrives June 1, and with it come some cool new Cub Scout graphics.
But you won’t need to search Google Images and wonder whether you’re using the right version of the rank badges, handbook covers and adventure loop icons. Instead, the BSA has made it incredibly easy to find all the new Cub Scout imagery in one place.
You’re free to use these high-res Cub Scout graphics and logos to update your handouts, PowerPoint presentations and web pages.
As first reported on the all-new Scouting Wire, the images live on the BSA’s Marketing Toolbox, which has long been a useful resource for Scouting logos, recruiting tools, social media guidelines and more.
The addition of the logos for the new Cub Scout program makes the Marketing Toolbox even better. You’ll find these Cub Scout graphics there:
- The Cub Scout program logo in color and black and white (this logo didn’t change)
- The rank badges (only Tiger, which was formerly Tiger Cub, is new; the rest haven’t changed)
- Youth handbook covers
- Den leader guide covers
- Covers for other leader resources
- Tiger adventure loop icons
- Wolf adventure loop icons
- Bear adventure loop icons
- Webelos and Arrow of Light pin icons
Enough text. Let’s get to the images. Find all the new Cub Scout logos and graphics right here.