Don’t let the post-holiday blues get the best of you. We’re here to lift your mood with a new gear giveaway!
This month, we’ve put together a package of top-notch goods to help make a winter night under the stars a warm and comfortable adventure.
In the TAKE THE CHILL OFF GIVEAWAY, one lucky winter camper will take home a two-person REI Cirque ASL 2 tent ($260), a Kelty Mistral Minus-20 sleeping bag ($90), and a Therm-A-Rest Z Lite Sol sleeping pad ($35).
You can read more about the items listed above in our ultimate winter camping gear guide, featured in the January-February edition of Scouting magazine.
One winner will be chosen at random during the week of Feb. 1.
Don’t forget: You can earn extra entries by sharing the contest with friends using the “Tell-a-Friend” link. Enter now for a chance to win.
Drum roll, please. The winners of the December “Favorite Things” giveaway:
- The BioLite stove: Damon Miller, an Eagle Scout and assistant Scoutmaster in Soddy-Daisy, Tenn.
- The Sea to Summit dry bag: Ralph Johnson, an assistant Scoutmaster in Valparaiso, Ind.
- The Yaktrax Pro: Rob Doucette, a committee member in Blythewood, S.C.
- The Black Rock Gear hat: Andy Hyer, an assistant Scoutmaster and Silver Beaver recipient in Helper, Utah.
- The Kuplika dish ware: Marcus Bumgarner, assistant Scoutmaster in Karns, Tenn.
Congratulations to our winners!