Don’t let the post-holiday blues get the best of you. We’re here to lift your mood with a new gear giveaway!
This month, we’ve put together a package of top-notch goods to help make a winter night under the stars a warm and comfortable adventure.
In the TAKE THE CHILL OFF GIVEAWAY, one lucky winter camper will take home a two-person REI Cirque ASL 2 tent ($260), a Kelty Mistral Minus-20 sleeping bag ($90), and a Therm-A-Rest Z Lite Sol sleeping pad ($35).
You can read more about the items listed above in our ultimate winter camping gear guide, featured in the January-February edition of Scouting magazine.
One winner will be chosen at random during the week of Feb. 1.
Don’t forget: You can earn extra entries by sharing the contest with friends using the “Tell-a-Friend” link. Enter now for a chance to win.
Drum roll, please. The winners of the December “Favorite Things” giveaway:
- The BioLite stove: Damon Miller, an Eagle Scout and assistant Scoutmaster in Soddy-Daisy, Tenn.
- The Sea to Summit dry bag: Ralph Johnson, an assistant Scoutmaster in Valparaiso, Ind.
- The Yaktrax Pro: Rob Doucette, a committee member in Blythewood, S.C.
- The Black Rock Gear hat: Andy Hyer, an assistant Scoutmaster and Silver Beaver recipient in Helper, Utah.
- The Kuplika dish ware: Marcus Bumgarner, assistant Scoutmaster in Karns, Tenn.
Congratulations to our winners!
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today