In the past, our popular Name That Council challenge was just a fun Friday diversion. The winner's name was mentioned on the blog, but that was it. This week, it gets serious. Because starting today, one lucky winner each week will get a prize.
If you're new to the blog, the contest is simple. We remove all words from a council shoulder patch, and your job is to Name That Council.
You'll find details on how to enter below. We'll take all of the correct answers and randomly select one to receive that week's mystery shoulder patch. Don't worry—the version the winner gets still has all of the words on it.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council May 28"
- Only one entry is allowed per household.
- Include the following information in the e-mail:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address (so we know where to send your patch if you win).
The contest closes at 12:01 a.m. ET on Tuesday, June 1.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer on Tuesday, June 1. Good luck!