I can’t get enough of your best before-and-after Eagle project photos.
No, seriously. I can’t get enough. You can see more than 100 that I’ve already posted here, but I’m looking for more.
Here are the requirements:
- Send only two photos, one before and one after the project was completed.
- Horizontal photos work best.
- The photos should be from the same or similar angles so it’s clear how drastic the change was.
- Include the Eagle Scout’s first name, troop number, and the city and state of the project site.
- Include one sentence describing what was done — it’s not always obvious from the photo.
- Send them to email@example.com with the subject line “Eagle Before and After.”
Here’s an example of what to send me, in addition to the two photos.
Who: Michael, Troop 1292, Detroit, Mich.
What: Michael installed and landscaped a patio and walkway connecting two shelters for runaway teenage girls in Detroit.
I’ll select my favorites and blog about them soon. In the meantime, see all of the ones I’ve posted so far here.
This request shouldn’t be limited to Boy Scouting’s top award — and it isn’t.
It could also apply to Venturers who complete projects for the Summit Award, Venturing’s top award.