I can’t get enough of your best before-and-after Eagle project photos.
No, seriously. I can’t get enough. You can see more than 300 that I’ve already posted here, but I’m looking for more.
Here are the requirements:
- Send only two photos, one before and one after the project was completed.
- Horizontal photos work best.
- Make sure the photo is high-res.
- If possible, the photos should be from the same or similar angles so it’s clear how drastic the change was.
- Include the Eagle Scout’s first name, troop number, and the city and state of the project site.
- Include one or two sentences describing what was done — it’s not always obvious from the photo.
- Send them to email@example.com with the subject line “Eagle Before and After.”
Here’s an example of what to send me, in addition to the two photos.
Who: Michael, Troop 1292, Detroit, Mich.
What: Michael and his helpers installed and landscaped a patio and walkway connecting two shelters for runaway teenage girls in Detroit.
This request shouldn’t be limited to the top award in Scouts BSA — and it isn’t.
It could also apply to Venturers who complete projects for the Summit Award, Venturing’s top award.
No construction? No problem!
What about Eagle projects that don’t have a construction element to them and therefore aren’t easily depicted in before-and-after photos? We want to see those, too.
You might have to get creative! For example, a Scout who completed a book drive might show a picture of herself standing in front of an empty table (before) and then a table filled with books (after).
Support the Eagle Scout Scholarship Fund
Contribute to the National Eagle Scout Association (NESA) Scholarship Fund. Donations to this fund go directly to providing scholarships to deserving Eagle Scouts, allowing them to pursue their dreams and make a positive impact on the world.Donate Today