- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
My Two Cents
These days it’s hard to trust the driver in the next lane, the teenager swiping your credit card at the drive-thru or the stranger reading your Facebook and Twitter
Whenever a new merit badge comes out, a handful of well-meaning volunteers usually ask that question. “If you’re adding Welding merit badge,” they write,
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.