School’s back in session, but here are two pieces of news to soften the blow.
One: Fall, with its perfect camping weather, might be the greatest Scouting season of all. And two: The BSA is having a uniform sale.
Yes, beginning today (Aug. 19), the Scout Shop is offering a not-to-be-missed sale on uniforms. You’ll get 25% off any uniform top (Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing and leaders) when you buy a uniform bottom from the same program.
It is the first time ever the Scout Shop has held a sale for uniform shirts from all BSA programs.
That makes this sale a big deal for …
- New Scouting families as they prepare for the excitement of fall.
- Current Scouting families looking to refresh their uniform collection.
- Parents with a son or daughter joining a pack or troop for the first time or crossing from Cub Scouts into Scouts BSA.
- Moms and dads looking to replace the uniform that no longer fits their fast-growing Scout. (“I swear those weren’t capri pants last year!”)
- Leaders ready to replace their own uniform.
- Scouters who, in the spirit of kindness, this sale is an excuse to get a completely new uniform and donate the old one to a Scout in need.
Whatever the reason, now’s the time to save some money.
The only thing to consider now is how to spend the money you saved. A merit badge pamphlet or two? A glow-in-the-dark camp mug? Extra ingredients for s’mores??
What’s the fine print?
There really isn’t any. Here’s what you do:
- Head to the Scout Shop’s online store or your local Scout Shop. (The sale terms and prices are the same in-store and online.)
- Select any uniform bottom. Choose from pants, shorts, roll-up pants or skorts.
- Select any uniform top from the same BSA program. It can be long-sleeve or short-sleeve — as long as it’s from the same program as the item you selected in step 2.
- Enjoy 25% off the uniform top. Boom. Embrace the savings.
- Show up to your next meeting in style.
One other thing to note: The sale runs until Oct. 13, 2019.
Which uniform does my Scout need?
The Scout Shop has you covered there. Its handy Uniform Builder tool takes all the guesswork out of shopping for a uniform.
Just fire up the Uniform Builder, answer a few simple questions and you’ll have all the components you need faster than you can recite the Scout Law.