Have you bunked on a battleship? Pitched your tents next to a pitcher’s mound? Camped out somewhere out-of-this-world?
I’ve heard of Scouts and Venturers camping at football stadiums (like the overnight at the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, pictured above), on top of mountains and on oceanside beaches. But I want to see the photos to prove it.
So think of the coolest place you’ve camped with your pack, troop, team, post, ship or crew and send in a snapshot of that super Scouting spot.
I’ll share my favorite photos in a future blog post. Here’s how to send.
How to send photos of the craziest place you’ve camped
- Select one photo that shows both the location and your Scouts or Venturers. High-res preferred.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Cool camping spot.”
- Include the following:
- Where the photo was taken
- Your unit number (Troop 123, Pack 456, Crew 789)
- A one-sentence description of why this place was such a great camping location
Photo of Scouts camping at AT&T Stadium via Gerald Watson, Troop 89 Scoutmaster.