Ready for your next challenge in our popular Name That Council series? Here you go!
Tell us the name of the council that wears the patch seen here, and you could win that very patch. Most Scouts and Scouters use the visual clues in the mystery patch to come up with the right answer.
Others sift through their own patch collections to find a match.
Whatever your strategy, the only way you can win is by entering.
But first, a reminder about the rules and how to send us your guess:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council November 5"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 10.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!