- Sending #X before you drive could save a life, maybe even your own
- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
The simple answer: There is no time limit for completing a merit badge except for the Scout's 18th birthday.
In one troop, the Scoutmaster mandates that summer months don't count toward Boy Scout advancement requirements. Not true.
Avid readers of this blog have been hearing about changes to Cooking merit badge since October 2012. But new Scouters or new blog readers might not know about the exciting,
For the first time ever, the BSA's National Council knows exactly how many Eagle Scout palms were earned in 2013.
Updated, Nov. 22 | The chat is over, but the transcript remains. See below. And stay tuned for future Ask the Expert: LIVE events! You’ve got advancement-related
Here’s one for your browser’s bookmarks bar: The newest edition of the Boy Scouts of America Guide to Advancement released today. The PDF version contains
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.