- Venturing updates get explained in October 2014 ScoutCast
- GoPro’s new $130 camera seems perfect for Scouting adventures
- 2015-16 Cub Scout requirements finalized
- Seattle Venturing crew attempts to climb Mount McKinley
- NAYLE, BSA’s top training for youth, now offered at all 4 high-adventure bases
It’s a veritable Who’s Who of Washington, D.C.
I’m talking about the list of high-powered officials the Report to the Nation delegates have met this week.
The delegates, hand-selected by the BSA, are in our nation’s capital to deliver the annual Report to the Nation, a look back at the past year in the Boy Scouts of America.
They delegates have already met President Barack Obama, Speaker of the House John Boehner, and Defense Secretary Robert Gates—to name a few.
Now you can add two more to that list: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, seen above, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, seen below.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.