- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
- Why aren’t female youth allowed in the Order of the Arrow?
It’s a veritable Who’s Who of Washington, D.C.
I’m talking about the list of high-powered officials the Report to the Nation delegates have met this week.
The delegates, hand-selected by the BSA, are in our nation’s capital to deliver the annual Report to the Nation, a look back at the past year in the Boy Scouts of America.
They delegates have already met President Barack Obama, Speaker of the House John Boehner, and Defense Secretary Robert Gates—to name a few.
Now you can add two more to that list: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, seen above, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, seen below.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.