- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
- OA Lodge History Initiative makes sure no story is forgotten
- All four national BSA high-adventure bases now qualify for Triple Crown
It’s a veritable Who’s Who of Washington, D.C.
I’m talking about the list of high-powered officials the Report to the Nation delegates have met this week.
The delegates, hand-selected by the BSA, are in our nation’s capital to deliver the annual Report to the Nation, a look back at the past year in the Boy Scouts of America.
They delegates have already met President Barack Obama, Speaker of the House John Boehner, and Defense Secretary Robert Gates—to name a few.
Now you can add two more to that list: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, seen above, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, seen below.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.