- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
Dinners at the jamboree have always been tasty, but they're about to get a whole lot better. Bring on the theme nights!
At the 2010 National Scout Jamboree next year, organizers have planned eight different theme nights for participating troops. The themes are:
- July 26: Western
- July 27: Tex-Mex
- July 28: Mardi Gras
- July 29: Iron Chef (patrols will create a dinner from secret ingredients)
- July 30: All-American
- July 31: Arena show (patrols will carry no-cook meals to the arena)
- Aug. 1: Asian
- Aug. 2: Dinner Impossible (adults cook for the Scouts)
- Aug. 3: Chicago
It's clear that boys and adult volunteers won't go hungry at this year's jamboree.
1 Comment on Plans for dinner: 2010 Jamboree theme nights outlined
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.