- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Dinners at the jamboree have always been tasty, but they're about to get a whole lot better. Bring on the theme nights!
At the 2010 National Scout Jamboree next year, organizers have planned eight different theme nights for participating troops. The themes are:
- July 26: Western
- July 27: Tex-Mex
- July 28: Mardi Gras
- July 29: Iron Chef (patrols will create a dinner from secret ingredients)
- July 30: All-American
- July 31: Arena show (patrols will carry no-cook meals to the arena)
- Aug. 1: Asian
- Aug. 2: Dinner Impossible (adults cook for the Scouts)
- Aug. 3: Chicago
It's clear that boys and adult volunteers won't go hungry at this year's jamboree.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.