- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
It seems like it was forever ago when we presented you with this Name That Council challenge, but now we're back with the answer.
Some of you guessed that it was the Northern Lights Council, which is a good guess, but that isn't it.
Follow the jump to see the correct answer.
That's right. It's the Ouachita Area Council, based out of Hot Springs, Ark.
Congrats go to Andrew Mullaly for being the first to respond with the correct council. Come back on Friday for another challenge.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.