- Sending #X before you drive could save a life, maybe even your own
- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
It seems like it was forever ago when we presented you with this Name That Council challenge, but now we're back with the answer.
Some of you guessed that it was the Northern Lights Council, which is a good guess, but that isn't it.
Follow the jump to see the correct answer.
That's right. It's the Ouachita Area Council, based out of Hot Springs, Ark.
Congrats go to Andrew Mullaly for being the first to respond with the correct council. Come back on Friday for another challenge.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.