- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
It seems like it was forever ago when we presented you with this Name That Council challenge, but now we're back with the answer.
Some of you guessed that it was the Northern Lights Council, which is a good guess, but that isn't it.
Follow the jump to see the correct answer.
That's right. It's the Ouachita Area Council, based out of Hot Springs, Ark.
Congrats go to Andrew Mullaly for being the first to respond with the correct council. Come back on Friday for another challenge.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.