- Scouting magazine coverYou get to choose the next
- ‘Frozen’-inspired Scouts ask, ‘Do You Want to Buy Some Popcorn?’
- How to tell if your child is being bullied (or is the bully himself)
- Some kid! Life Scout uses goats to help clear poison ivy
- Venturing updates get explained in October 2014 ScoutCast
OK, this one’s tough. You see a river, some tents and
canoes, and a scenic mountain range. That could be lots of places, right? But
it’s only one.
Find any clues you can and play Name That Council.
Think you know? Send us an e-mail with your
name, unit number, position, and hometown. We’ll give a shout-out to the first
person who comes up with the correct answer. Good luck!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.