- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
OK, this one’s tough. You see a river, some tents and
canoes, and a scenic mountain range. That could be lots of places, right? But
it’s only one.
Find any clues you can and play Name That Council.
Think you know? Send us an e-mail with your
name, unit number, position, and hometown. We’ll give a shout-out to the first
person who comes up with the correct answer. Good luck!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.