- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
OK, this one’s tough. You see a river, some tents and
canoes, and a scenic mountain range. That could be lots of places, right? But
it’s only one.
Find any clues you can and play Name That Council.
Think you know? Send us an e-mail with your
name, unit number, position, and hometown. We’ll give a shout-out to the first
person who comes up with the correct answer. Good luck!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.