- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
OK, this one’s tough. You see a river, some tents and
canoes, and a scenic mountain range. That could be lots of places, right? But
it’s only one.
Find any clues you can and play Name That Council.
Think you know? Send us an e-mail with your
name, unit number, position, and hometown. We’ll give a shout-out to the first
person who comes up with the correct answer. Good luck!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.