- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
- Why aren’t female youth allowed in the Order of the Arrow?
- Read this Texas Poet Laureate’s ode to his departed Scoutmaster
That's a nice council shoulder patch there, eh? But wait; something appears to be missing.
Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. We've removed the council's name, leaving only the colorful scene behind. Your job: Name That Council.
Think you know it? E-mail us
your guess along with your name, unit number, and hometown.
We'll have the correct answer and winner on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.