- Snack Smart: How four Scout leaders successfully banished junk food
- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
Scouting Hispanic initiatives
You can’t ignore the numbers. According to the 2010 Census, 16.3 percent of U.S. citizens are of Hispanic or Latino origin. In the BSA, the proportion is much lower.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.