- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
- OA Lodge History Initiative makes sure no story is forgotten
- All four national BSA high-adventure bases now qualify for Triple Crown
Scouting Hispanic initiatives
You can’t ignore the numbers. According to the 2010 Census, 16.3 percent of U.S. citizens are of Hispanic or Latino origin. In the BSA, the proportion is much lower.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.