- GoPro’s new $130 camera seems perfect for Scouting adventures
- 2015-16 Cub Scout requirements finalized
- Seattle Venturing crew attempts to climb Mount McKinley
- NAYLE, BSA’s top training for youth, now offered at all 4 high-adventure bases
- BSA asks Scout units, councils to stop using phrase ‘Fun With a Purpose’
BSA IndyCar driver Alex Lloyd (right) and team owner Dale Coyne were all smiles at last year's race after the team finished fourth.
Do a Good Turn Daily? Tomorrow, one good turn won’t cut it.
Alex Lloyd will need 800 of them if he hopes for a nice result in the Indianapolis 500.
Be sure to tune in as Lloyd and the BSA Motorsports team take 200 adrenaline-filled laps around the famous oval.
The 100th running of the race begins at noon Eastern Time on Sunday, May 29, and can be seen on ABC.
After a tense qualifying session, you know the main race will be full of excitement. So let’s all put on a BSA T-shirt or cap and root for the No. 19 car!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.