- Snack Smart: How four Scout leaders successfully banished junk food
- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
BSA IndyCar driver Alex Lloyd (right) and team owner Dale Coyne were all smiles at last year's race after the team finished fourth.
Do a Good Turn Daily? Tomorrow, one good turn won’t cut it.
Alex Lloyd will need 800 of them if he hopes for a nice result in the Indianapolis 500.
Be sure to tune in as Lloyd and the BSA Motorsports team take 200 adrenaline-filled laps around the famous oval.
The 100th running of the race begins at noon Eastern Time on Sunday, May 29, and can be seen on ABC.
After a tense qualifying session, you know the main race will be full of excitement. So let’s all put on a BSA T-shirt or cap and root for the No. 19 car!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.