- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
BSA IndyCar driver Alex Lloyd (right) and team owner Dale Coyne were all smiles at last year's race after the team finished fourth.
Do a Good Turn Daily? Tomorrow, one good turn won’t cut it.
Alex Lloyd will need 800 of them if he hopes for a nice result in the Indianapolis 500.
Be sure to tune in as Lloyd and the BSA Motorsports team take 200 adrenaline-filled laps around the famous oval.
The 100th running of the race begins at noon Eastern Time on Sunday, May 29, and can be seen on ABC.
After a tense qualifying session, you know the main race will be full of excitement. So let’s all put on a BSA T-shirt or cap and root for the No. 19 car!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.