- Scouting magazine coverYou get to choose the next
- ‘Frozen’-inspired Scouts ask, ‘Do You Want to Buy Some Popcorn?’
- How to tell if your child is being bullied (or is the bully himself)
- Some kid! Life Scout uses goats to help clear poison ivy
- Venturing updates get explained in October 2014 ScoutCast
BSA IndyCar driver Alex Lloyd (right) and team owner Dale Coyne were all smiles at last year's race after the team finished fourth.
Do a Good Turn Daily? Tomorrow, one good turn won’t cut it.
Alex Lloyd will need 800 of them if he hopes for a nice result in the Indianapolis 500.
Be sure to tune in as Lloyd and the BSA Motorsports team take 200 adrenaline-filled laps around the famous oval.
The 100th running of the race begins at noon Eastern Time on Sunday, May 29, and can be seen on ABC.
After a tense qualifying session, you know the main race will be full of excitement. So let’s all put on a BSA T-shirt or cap and root for the No. 19 car!
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.