Even in patch form, the sunny scene above looks pretty relaxing. Identifying the location it depicts? Slightly less relaxing.
But if you can handle the pressure and identify the council that wears the mystery shoulder patch, you could win our Name That Council challenge.
One lucky winner will be chosen among all the correct responses. Good luck, and don't forget that your Scouts can play, too! Share this with the members of your pack, troop, or crew and let them get in on the action.
Here are the rules:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council October 22"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 8 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 27.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer on Wednesday, Oct. 27. Good luck!