- Sending #X before you drive could save a life, maybe even your own
- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
This edition of Name That Council turned out to be tougher than we expected. We received a record-low 12 correct answers, giving each person who entered a much better chance of winning the patch.
There can be only one winner, though. This week it's Phil Peck of the Inland Northwest Council, which serves Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Phil gets the patch seen above and our thanks for entering.
We'll be back on Friday with an all-new Name That Council challenge.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.