- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
This edition of Name That Council turned out to be tougher than we expected. We received a record-low 12 correct answers, giving each person who entered a much better chance of winning the patch.
There can be only one winner, though. This week it's Phil Peck of the Inland Northwest Council, which serves Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Phil gets the patch seen above and our thanks for entering.
We'll be back on Friday with an all-new Name That Council challenge.
1 Comment on Name That Council winner: July 9, 1010
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.