- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
This edition of Name That Council turned out to be tougher than we expected. We received a record-low 12 correct answers, giving each person who entered a much better chance of winning the patch.
There can be only one winner, though. This week it's Phil Peck of the Inland Northwest Council, which serves Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Phil gets the patch seen above and our thanks for entering.
We'll be back on Friday with an all-new Name That Council challenge.
1 Comment on Name That Council winner: July 9, 1010
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.