- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
- ‘Why We Do This’: One Scoutmaster’s thoughts will inspire you
Let’s hope you remembered to put all your food and other smellables in a
bear-proof container away from your
tent before going to bed last night.
If not, you might find yourself face-to-face with the image
seen in this week’s Name That Council patch.
If you know the name of the council that wears that patch,
e-mail us the answer along with your name, hometown, position, and
We’ll announce the winner and the correct answer on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.