- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
Let’s hope you remembered to put all your food and other smellables in a
bear-proof container away from your
tent before going to bed last night.
If not, you might find yourself face-to-face with the image
seen in this week’s Name That Council patch.
If you know the name of the council that wears that patch,
e-mail us the answer along with your name, hometown, position, and
We’ll announce the winner and the correct answer on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.