- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
- OA Lodge History Initiative makes sure no story is forgotten
- All four national BSA high-adventure bases now qualify for Triple Crown
Let’s hope you remembered to put all your food and other smellables in a
bear-proof container away from your
tent before going to bed last night.
If not, you might find yourself face-to-face with the image
seen in this week’s Name That Council patch.
If you know the name of the council that wears that patch,
e-mail us the answer along with your name, hometown, position, and
We’ll announce the winner and the correct answer on Monday.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.