Homepage Forums Cub Scouts Wolf Fake Mucus Recipe pg. 239 "Germs Alive" #4

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Linn Laage 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Casper684

Ok I tried to follow that recipe and it doesn’t work!! Luckily I tried it BEFORE den meeting. It says to mix the 2 Cups of water and the 1/8 C. borax solution with the 2 tsp white glue & 3 tsp water . It made nothing but water mess! Worked after I watched a utube video where they just put like 3 teaspoons of the borax mixture in the glue/water mixture. Just did it in a snack sized zip lock bag. Glad I tried ahead of time!

• #41752 Reply

Q

A set of directions that’snot living up to expectations?

• #49799 Reply

example my ass 2

I’m looking to start a food blog and i would like for my friends to be able to log on and comment through their facebook accounts so they don’t need to make an account on the chosen blogging site to comment. What are some FREE blogging sites that allow you to use your facebook to comment?.

• #50268 Reply

Den-mom

Thank you so much! I tried the recipe and couldn’t get it to do right and have been searching the web for ideas!!

• #50389 Reply

Linn Laage

Please see Program Updates – Third item down (as of today) Wolf Handbook, Germs Alive Adventure Correction – URL -http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/programupdates.aspx

Its been a while since my Wolves made such fun stuff. Good luck.

Reply To: Wolf Fake Mucus Recipe pg. 239 "Germs Alive" #4
Your information: