Homepage Forums General Scouting Thank you for the forums Bryan!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Q 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Thomas Kisner

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this is a very awesome new feature.

I love your blog and I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!

Thanks again!

YIS,

Tom

• #25975 Reply

Bryan Wendell
    Keymaster

Thanks, Tom, for the nice feedback!

• #25976 Reply

Dan Kurtenbach

Thank you – and particularly for the promise of moderation. BSA’s last foray into forums (the Scouting Community of several years back) turned into an absolute mess because it was unmoderated.

• #25978 Reply

Just Jean

I will concur with Mr. Kisner. I check your site often and I’ve become amazed at the up today most current information so that I stay informed. I’ve passed on your articles to adult leaders to help them stay informed also. Thank you.

• #25982 Reply

Connie Knie

And yet another great place to gather. One question, will these emails push out to inboxes or do we need to come and check to see if anyone is answering a posed question?

Guess I’ll find out soon enough

• #26074 Reply

Dan Kurtenbach

Yes, what these forums need (which you can do with comments to blog posts) is the ability to get an email alert when someone posts to a topic you are interested in. Otherwise, it only takes four or five active topics to make checking back unwieldy.

• #41636 Reply

Q

Can someone please enable spam reporting on this forum? I’m sick of good topics being dumped on by nee-do-wells out for a buck!

Reply To: Thank you for the forums Bryan!
Your information: