Homepage Forums Venturing and Sea Scouting Course Code for Goal Setting and Time Management?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tom D 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Tom D

I just completed the Goal Setting and Time Management course for my Crew. I completed a Training attendance sheet and need a course code for the class. There is one for the Mentoring class but not GS & TM.

If Awards/Advancement is going to be a bigger part of Venturing, then we will have to track this training nationally. Since I started the crew in 2013 I’ve been filling out these sheets for every training activity we’ve done ie First Aid to Officer Orientation.

Anyone know the Course /Training Code for Goal Setting and Time Management?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Advisor Crew 6

• #53043 Reply

Tom D

The national Training Team just released the Training Course Codes for Venturing Youth.

Intro. to Leadership Skills for Crews (ILSC) – P35
    Goal Setting and Time Management – P36
    Venturing Project Management – P37
    Venturing Mentoring – P38

Having these codes is important because we are starting to present the courses on a Council Level and Advisors will need a way to track each scouts training.

• #56782 Reply

Jim Coder

Can someone point me to where the actual material is for the Pathfinder Project Management is for the Venture Pathfinder rank? I have facilitator’s guide for the goal setting / time management but cannot find anything for the project management. Anyone have a good link?

thx in advance

Jim Coder
    Advisor Crew 406
    Coon Rapids, MN

• #58008 Reply

Tom D

Here is the source material for the Project Management. This is a serious course. I’d say college level concepts. But it has some really great points and will give each Venturer a heads up on their fellow youth.

http://pmief.org/learning-resources/learning-resources-library/project-management-skills-for-life

Reply To: Course Code for Goal Setting and Time Management?
Your information: