Homepage Forums Cub Scouts BALOO training outside of my council?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Middletownscouter 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Nicole T

My Council currently doesn’t have BALOO training on the calendar in 2017. Does anyone know if you can take the training outside of your council? I volunteered to take it so that our pack will have another trained adult.

• #75866 Reply

Michael Schenaker

You can take any BSA training course from any Council/District. Just ensure you bring the signed card representing your completion of the course to your District Training Representative on the District Committee so they can get it logged in.

• #75913 Reply

Middletownscouter

BALOO is BALOO is BALOO. Doesn’t matter which district or council you go to in order to complete the training.

Like Michael said, get the signed training card. It also helps if you bring with you your BSA ID # and put it on the training roster so the group that records the training can give you proper credit in ScoutNet.

If it doesn’t show up, one of your Pack’s key three (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Organization Representative) can enter that training for you in MyScouting. Just give them a copy of the training card you receive when you complete BALOO.

Reply To: BALOO training outside of my council?
Your information: