Homepage Forums Cub Scouts BALOO Patch available

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eph 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Eph

Dear Scouters:

I’m a Den Leader for a Pack in the DC suburbs, within the NCAC. After completing the BALOO training I unsuccessfully searched for a device to represent that I had done so. Not to say an experience isn’t Scouting without a patch…but I was disappointed enough to privately order a custom patch:
    BALOO patch

I figure that the patch can be added to a brag vest, framed display, or worn on the uniform, like the patches from University of Scouting or other trainings. Worn to on the uniform to a camping trip or other outdoor activity, not only does it perform a similar function to the left-shoulder “Trained” patch, it also lets attendees see at a glance which adults are prepared and responsible for questions or issues that arise.

The patch is 3.5 inches in diameter, with a loop for wearing from a uniform pocket. They are $5 each plus shipping (USPS 1st class), see below for a table of total prices. To order, send payment and the destination address, via Paypal, to me at eunell@gmail.com.

1 patch $5.49
    2 patches $10.49
    3 patches $15.49

For orders of more than 3, or if you have questions, please write to me at that address.

Cheers,
    Eph

Reply To: BALOO Patch available
Your information: