Hey, did you hear there’s a new Cub Scout program launching June 1, 2015?
If so, you know it’ll be more exciting for boys and easier to implement for unit leaders.
But you probably still have questions about how it’ll work. There’s good news: You can get many of those questions answered by watching a special webcast on Jan. 17.
The webcasts will cover the coming changes, how to prepare and when resources will be available. Sessions are position-specific, but anyone in any role who has an interest in the new Cub Scout program is welcome to attend. No login or special registration is required. Just click the link below at the times listed, and you’re all set.
If you can’t make any of these sessions, don’t worry. They’ll be recorded for later viewing.
Here’s the schedule:
New Cub Scout Program Webcasts Schedule
- 8 a.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17, or
- 3 p.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17
Den Leader Webcasts
- 9:30 a.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17, or
- 4:30 p.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17
- 11 a.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17, or
- 6 p.m. (Central) Saturday, Jan. 17
* It is recommended that those interested in the LDS session view one of the role-specific sessions first.
Where to view the webcasts
Click here to attend a webcast: http://www.livestream.com/bsanationalcouncil. (No login is required.)
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today