The prominent sign for U.S. Route 66 on this week's Name That Council patch is a clue … somewhat. But considering that the famous road, one of the country's original highways, is nearly 2,500 miles long, it doesn't really narrow things down much.
But savvy Scouters might just be able to identify other clues on the patch. Can you?
We'll pick one lucky winner from the correct responses to receive the patch seen above.
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council December 31"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish, use, or store this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today