'Twas the day before Christmas when a new blog post appeared.
A happy Scouter awoke, took a look, and then cheered.
For there he saw a patch with no words and few clues.
But he smiled and told his whole family the news.
"I recognize this fort, that flag, and the sky."
So he opened his e-mail and typed a reply.
Two weeks later, in his mail he saw a dispatch.
"You're the winner," it said, "so enjoy your free patch."
We hope you enjoyed our little poem, and we hope that you and your family are having a great holiday season.
Just because it's the holidays, though, doesn't mean we're taking a break from Name That Council. The latest challenge is seen above, so read the rules below and send us your guess!
We'll pick one lucky winner from the correct responses to receive the patch seen above.
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council December 24"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish, use, or store this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 29.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!