- Duty to God becoming larger part of Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting
- What’s your opinion on female Scoutmasters?
- The only thing cooler than this Scout trailer is the story behind it
- Eagle Scout journalist has been missing in Syria for two years
- New York Scouts take the Ice Bucket Challenge — is your unit next?
Where Am I? Winner
You don’t have to be an astronaut to recognize the terrain in our January-February “Where Am I? – Rise From the Ashes” contest. 284 readers submitted
Nothing beats a day on the water — in my opinion, at least. Especially when you’re aboard a sailboat exploring new-to-you waters. The secret location in the May-June
You might need to put on a jacket if you spend too much time studying the mystery photo from the January-February “Where Am I? — Freeze Frame” contest. The
Aloha! We received a tremendous response to the November-December “Where Am I?” contest, which racked up 466 entries — 395 of those were correct guesses! The
Researching far-off destinations for the “Where Am I?” contests is one of my favorite things to do while on the job. Why? Because I always find myself in awe of
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.