- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
After 22 months, and nearly 400,000 page views, Cracker Barrel is no more. Scouting magazine’s official blog is now Bryan on Scouting, written by me, Bryan Wendell,
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.