- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
National Outdoor Medal
UPDATE (1/20/2012): Wear this patch in the temporary patch position — on the right pocket. Guys join Scouting to experience the outdoors. It’s that simple. To
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.