- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Get ready to dot-dot your I’s and dash your T’s. Today, the Boy Scouts of America released the Morse Code Interpreter Strip, an official patch for Scouts and
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.