- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Let me give you the bad news first. Driver James Jakes and his No. 19 car crashed in Sunday’s race after just 19 laps. So what’s the good news? That St. Petersburg, Fla.,
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.