- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Ready to take your pack, troop, team, or crew to new heights? Schedule a ride in a tethered hot-air balloon. The activity, which previously wasn’t approved, was
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.