- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
You don’t have to be an astronaut to recognize the terrain in our January-February “Where Am I? – Rise From the Ashes” contest. 284 readers submitted
One look at the photo is all it took for our September-October “Where Am I?” winner to recognize the mystery location: the Wind River Range in Wyoming. 142
Aloha! We received a tremendous response to the November-December “Where Am I?” contest, which racked up 466 entries — 395 of those were correct guesses! The
What a view! And it’s one that doesn’t come without a little effort, either. If you want to perch atop this rock wall, you’ve got to rope up and climb
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.