- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Citizen Honors Awards
On July 31, 2011, Eagle Scout Connor Stotts singlehandedly saved the lives of three swimmers caught in a dangerous riptide near Oceanside Beach, Calif. This bravery earned
Courage. Sacrifice. Selflessness. Patriotism. Do those words describe an act of service performed by a Scout, Venturer or Scouter you know? Chances are, they do. And you’ll
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.