- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
- How a ‘failed’ Eagle Scout project became a bill on its way to the president
- Gizmodo writer: Boy Scouts made me the man I am today
- Crowdfunding sites and Eagle project fundraising
- Why aren’t female youth allowed in the Order of the Arrow?
Citizen Honors Awards
On July 31, 2011, Eagle Scout Connor Stotts singlehandedly saved the lives of three swimmers caught in a dangerous riptide near Oceanside Beach, Calif. This bravery earned
Courage. Sacrifice. Selflessness. Patriotism. Do those words describe an act of service performed by a Scout, Venturer or Scouter you know? Chances are, they do. And you’ll
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.