- Snack Smart: How four Scout leaders successfully banished junk food
- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
You can learn the proper and improper ways to use BSA logos, the exact specs on official BSA colors, and tips on websites, social media, and photography.
What were the hottest merit badges last year? I’ve got the answer. Maybe. So first, a caveat: The friendly folks at the Supply Division tell me there’s no way to
UPDATE (1/20/2012): Wear this patch in the temporary patch position — on the right pocket. Guys join Scouting to experience the outdoors. It’s that simple. To
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.