Latest Posts

Youth Sea Scouting Uniform – knots

Homepage Forums Venturing and Sea Scouting Youth Sea Scouting Uniform – knots

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adara 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • #29792 Reply

Stuart Brandt

Can youth wear knots on their Sea Scout uniform? (Religous award, Eagle, Arrow of Light, Heroism, etc.)

• #29963 Reply

I think on the traditional uniform the answer was “no.” But that may not be the case for your ship and the uniform it chooses to use, nor does it seem to be the case for the New Century Uniform:

• #30216 Reply

I used to be a lot stricter. My kids both get A’s and B’s with out me pinuhsg them. We work together on home work and most things come pretty easy to them. I used to be pretty hard on my son when he would come home with a B or even a C on a paper when it was something I knew he could do better at and he just didn’t follow directions or finish the assignment. Then last March he was diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers. So although he was capable of the work he couldn’t focus to the extent he needed to to get the higher grades. So I am more understanding now but I still encourage him and I do believe he is doing his best.

• #30386 Reply

My son only just started JK so my extoipatcen is that he puts his best foot forward, try’s new things and establishes good communication with his peers. Grades are obviously not a part of the program at this point, but i’m confident he will do well from grade’s one and up. As for behaviour we as parents lead by example so showing our children that being good to others, sharing in your family household and being a genrally positive good person in public will emanate through the school years as well.

• #32955 Reply

– Yeah I cant wait to get a bride or two down there for a shoot! – Too bad we have rain forecasted this weeenkd! I wish I had a couple that i could take there for sure! – Ha! – Yep it sure is! lol how are you??? – That was so funny we had no idea that there was a shoot out going on in Old Sac until we walked up and I hear a gun shot and a horse that was hooked up to a carriage walking nearby jumped and scared me. Then we see these guys! lol it was fun to watch and they were hilarious! – Oh man if we dont we get stir crazy!! Have you started up your season yet? – Thanks! It really was fun to watch and photograph! – Me too!~~~ If you love brick walls you will love our next e session coming up soon!

• #36075 Reply

It’s basic, however efiicfent. You could might write up coming posts talking about this short article. I have to continue reading problems over it! I love looking at your site and appear toward all your posts! Let me make sure to book mark your website.

Reply To: Youth Sea Scouting Uniform – knots
Your information: