Facebook cover image
Your photo could be the next cover image on Scouting magazine’s Facebook page.
Each week, we’ll post a new image from a Scouter like you. Any horizontal image that would work well in the space will be considered, as long as it’s your original work. Be sure to visit our Facebook page to get an idea of the dimensions and space.
Any photo you’ve taken, as long as it’s cover-worthy and represents Scouting in some way, will be considered.
Here’s how to get started:
- Find your favorite Scouting image shot by you. By sending it to us, you certify that it was your original photograph and belongs to you.
- E-mail us the high-resolution image with the subject line “Facebook cover image.”
- We’ll crop and reduce the photograph to the required dimensions, so make sure your photo is at least 850-by-315 pixels. (But don’t worry about cropping it yourself!)
- Include these details:
- Your first and last name.
- Where and when the photo was shot.
- Your council/hometown.
- Your position in Scouting and unit number (i.e. Troop 1776 Assistant Scoutmaster).
- The photo will remain your property.
Look for a new cover image each week. We’ll post the previous weeks’ photos below, for posterity.