- Sending #X before you drive could save a life, maybe even your own
- Scouting magazine coversRelive past World Scout Jamborees with
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ duo back with song about the trucker’s hitch
- Print this camping packing list to make sure no item gets left behind
- Scouts, Venturers and Explorers help open new San Francisco 49ers stadium
Where Am I?
Take a peek at the photo from our March-April “Where Am I?” contest and you might think you’re standing in Wind Cave National Park. But take a closer look
I see a crater. With a lake in it. Did the answer to our January-February 2012 “Where Am I?” reader contest jump out at you right away? You weren’t alone.
I can think of hundreds of reasons for you to visit the location pictured here and found on Page 46 of our November-December 2011 issue. There’s the 300-foot redwoods,
Overflowing, pouring in, spilling over. Good words for the waterfall pictured here, our September-October 2011 Where Am I? mystery location. A fitting description, too, for
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.