- Snack Smart: How four Scout leaders successfully banished junk food
- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
Where Am I?
Take a peek at the photo from our March-April “Where Am I?” contest and you might think you’re standing in Wind Cave National Park. But take a closer look
I see a crater. With a lake in it. Did the answer to our January-February 2012 “Where Am I?” reader contest jump out at you right away? You weren’t alone.
I can think of hundreds of reasons for you to visit the location pictured here and found on Page 46 of our November-December 2011 issue. There’s the 300-foot redwoods,
Overflowing, pouring in, spilling over. Good words for the waterfall pictured here, our September-October 2011 Where Am I? mystery location. A fitting description, too, for
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.