- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
- Putting a face to the names: Take a look at the new Venturing awards
What a Weekend
With our award-winning writers, photographers, and illustrations, Scouting magazine has so many ways to tell you about great Scouting weekends. But what you don’t typically
Here’s a new spin on recycling the news: Keenan Klos and Pack 249 used hundreds of newspapers to celebrate the March Cub Scout theme, “Jurassic Pack.” Pack leaders
“What a Weekend!” That three-word exclamation, usually uttered with a sigh on a Sunday evening, seems to be as much a part of the Scouting program as the Dutch oven. If
The weekend’s almost here. That means that you can start daydreaming about another great trip with your Scouting unit. If you close your eyes, your office transforms…
“What a Weekend!” If you’ve uttered that phrase after returning from another great Scouting adventure, you’re not alone. Packs, troops, crews, and ships from across
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.