- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
"A merit badge sash is never worn on the belt." So why does the latest issue of Scouting
magazine show Scouts doing just that?
Made up of Scouts who can barely afford to participate in Scouting, Troop 501 has more important things to worry about than official Scout pants.
Blue, orange, silver, gold and two shades of green. Scouting shoulder loops come in multiple colors and are a quick way to identify the primary program to which a Scout or Scouter belongs.
What is the BSA policy on wearing kilts with the Boy Scout or Venturing uniform? Find out what the experts said.
Justin, a youth and lifetime member of the National Eagle Scout Association, asks whether he can wear the silver-bordered NESA Life Member square knot.
Eagle Scout’s the highest rank in Scouting, but it’s not the end of the road. An Eagle Scout who earns five merit badges beyond the minimum amount (and
But what restrictions are placed on the Boy Scout merit badge sash? In what order should they be sewn on? Those questions and more answered here.
The American flag is pre-sewn on all Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venturing uniform shirts, meaning it's correctly placed when you buy it.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.