- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
Blue, orange, silver, gold and two shades of green. Scouting shoulder loops come in multiple colors and are a quick way to identify the primary program to which a Scout or Scouter belongs.
What is the BSA policy on wearing kilts with the Boy Scout or Venturing uniform? Find out what the experts said.
Justin, a youth and lifetime member of the National Eagle Scout Association, asks whether he can wear the silver-bordered NESA Life Member square knot.
Eagle Scout’s the highest rank in Scouting, but it’s not the end of the road. An Eagle Scout who earns five merit badges beyond the minimum amount (and
But what restrictions are placed on the Boy Scout merit badge sash? In what order should they be sewn on? Those questions and more answered here.
The American flag is pre-sewn on all Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venturing uniform shirts, meaning it's correctly placed when you buy it.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.