- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
- Scouts gather in Curaçao for the 15th Caribbean Jamboree
- About that letter Scouts must write for Citizenship in the Nation MB
It almost seems unfair. A few older teens and 20-somethings will work at Northern Tier, Philmont, Sea Base or the Summit this summer, and they’ll get paid for it.
Update June 7, 11:12 a.m.: We stand at an impressive 683 pins! Keep commenting with the location you’re visiting (be as specific as possible) and your unit number.
For teens, it just might be saying no — to tobacco, to drugs, and to alcohol. And now, courageous Scouts and Venturers who pledge to remain tobacco-, drug- and alcohol-free
Back away from the snow shovel! If the thought of another winter shoveling snow numbs your toes, consider going south. Ditch the parka, pack a pair of Bermuda shorts, and
Math was never my strong suit — that’s exactly why I got into this business of words. So when I see numbers presented in an easy-to-digest format, I take notice. Case
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.