- Scouting magazine: Merit badge sashes worn on beltsSpotted in
- A post-campout checklist every Scout or Venturer needs
- Remember STEM as you craft your unit’s Annual Program Plan
- Build an Adventure: Inside the BSA’s new campaign to recruit Scout families
- Merit badge requirements completed but no blue card — now what?
Forget white-noise simulators or special pillows. For the best sleep of your life, find a campsite and a tent. Then slip into a comfortable sleeping bag, like this
The Great Gear Giveaway goes miniature this week with four Leatherman keychain multitools. They’re the latest prize in Scouting magazine’s weekly gear giveaway.
The generosity of Scout leaders never ceases to amaze me. You selfless individuals already give up your precious free time to better the lives of the Scouts in your pack,
Two sleeping bags are gone, but there’s plenty more to go in my weekly gear giveaway. Just in time for the fast-approaching camping season, this week’s prize is
The quest to clear out my office has only just begun. Last week, I told you that my cubicle has become the storage area for the outdoors stuff we feature in our “Great
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.