Our Scouting magazine 100th anniversary patches have arrived

image

Watch this space as we’ll be giving these limited-edition patches away over the course of the year. Or just find me at the jamboree next month!

32 Comments on Our Scouting magazine 100th anniversary patches have arrived

1. First comment gets a patch!?

2. Dale Werts // June 20, 2013 at 4:31 pm // Reply

Where can I find you at Jambo?

3. William W. Williams // June 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm // Reply

Great look

4. awesome patch :)

5. Dianna Gatz // June 20, 2013 at 5:17 pm // Reply

These look great! I just became the staff advisor for Boy’s Life – any suggestions?

• Deaf Scouter // June 20, 2013 at 6:22 pm // Reply

AWESOME Dianna!!!

• Dianna Gatz // June 20, 2013 at 8:22 pm // Reply

Just to clarify “staff advisor” for my council – and reponsible for trying to get our subscription rates up. How do you guys promote Boy’s Life subsciptions?

6. I wish I was going to the Jamboree, but alas, I am not.

7. What great looking patches! Thanks for sharing.

8. Lisa Titus // June 20, 2013 at 7:57 pm // Reply

Love it!

9. Sam Robertson // June 20, 2013 at 9:24 pm // Reply

Great patch. Being KIND and OBEDIENT in a CHEERFUL, FRIENLY and KIND manner I BRAVELY request a patch. It would be HELPFUL to me to recieve one! This is my 20th year in Scouting (1953-1965 and 2007 -2013). I received Eagle in 1959, Woodbadge in 2009 and will celebrate my 70th Birthday on the 30th of this month along with my twin brother (also Eagle). Our younger brother (also Eagle) will join us.

10. I would like one please.

11. Not getting to go to jamboree but am so interested in these patches

12. Aidan J Brennan // June 21, 2013 at 5:47 am // Reply

Even from this side of the Atlantic, would be great to get hold of one of the patches. They look great.

13. Peter Paras SR // June 21, 2013 at 6:57 am // Reply

Keep up the connection to old time Scouting. Love the Campaign hat.

14. See you at the Summit. This Jamboree will be heavy in use of smartphones, tablets, and social media. We better bring our solar chargers and expect good wi-fi there to make it work. Save a patch for me.

15. Scott Satterlee // June 21, 2013 at 9:06 am // Reply

I can’t go to the jamboree, how can I get one of these?

16. Steve Jung // June 21, 2013 at 11:09 am // Reply

I WILL be at the Jamboree. Question is, where will you be?

17. Melanie S. // June 21, 2013 at 11:24 am // Reply

My son will be at The Summit – how does he find you and get a patch? Are you charging for them? Can I just request one now, so he doesn’t have to worry about that when he has so much to do at Jamboree as it is…?

18. I would like to have one as I will not be able to be at the Jamboree this year.

19. Nicholas Cocoves // June 22, 2013 at 4:59 am // Reply

Man, I would love to get one of these!

20. I will not be able to attend this year but would love to have one…… please….

21. Joseph Lovelady // June 24, 2013 at 9:23 pm // Reply

I want one!!!

22. stjoemikey // June 26, 2013 at 3:50 pm // Reply

I will sing for one!

23. Awesome looking patch! Can’t wait to hear how we can get one if we aren’t able to make it to The Summit.

24. Michael Andrews // June 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm // Reply

Hi Bryan, I look forward to meeting you at the Summit to collect a patch!  Scouting regards – - – Michael Andrews, NSJ Troop D207 SM (SFBACouncil)

________________________________

25. Walter G. Stevens // June 27, 2013 at 9:31 pm // Reply

Bryan great patch. Will not be able to go to the Jambo, for have to help wife get back on her feet. She had a big operation and will take a long time for her to get back to herself. Would love to have one of your patch. Thanks for reading this. Yours in Scouting.
    Walter

26. This patch would be a great addition to all my other 100th Anniversary items I have in two of the BSA memorabilia boxes!

27. I would love one!

28. I would have loved to attend this year but I had already committed to another Scout Staff function with approx 850 boys at Boxwell that same week where we celebrated our 100 years with Scouting !! Thanks so much for all the updates you gave us about the Jamboree !! please let us know how we can get a patch !!

29. frederickscouter // September 9, 2013 at 11:39 am // Reply

I was lucky enough to track one down at SBR when the Last Frontier Council (OK) contingent went to Jambo!

30. Great looking patch. Great start on the next 100 years.