With summertime Scouting excursions on the horizon, it’s time to make sure each Scout or Venturer has the supplies he or she needs in case of an emergency in the outdoors.
If your troop or crew is getting ready for the jamboree in July, you’ll recall that each Scout (and adult) should carry a personal first-aid kit. And, given the rugged setting, it can’t hurt to have emergency survival supplies. After all, Scouts should be prepared for anything, right?
Try your luck at winning emergency equipment in April’s Be Prepared Giveaway. Enter daily for a chance to win one of three “Ultralight/Ultratight .9″ first-aid bundles by Adventure Medical Kits ($40) or one of three SOL “Origin” multitools featuring top-rated outdoor survival gear.
The contest ends April 30, at which time six winners will be randomly selected and randomly assigned to one of the six prizes.
Learn more about the gear up for grabs, and enter today.
The five lucky winners of the Bottled History Giveaway include:
- Terresa Simonson, an advancement chair and committee member in Fair Oaks, Calif.
- Robert henderson, an assistant Scoutmaster and advancement chair in Southern Pines, N.C.
- Terry Cunningham, a Scoutmaster in Foley, Ala.
- Frank Najera, an assistant Scoutmaster and committee member in Alburtis, Pa.
- David Blanchard, an assistant district commissioner in Branford, Conn.