The premiere of Are You Tougher Than a Boy Scout? is close enough we can taste it.
In fact, it’s close enough that we can now set our DVRs to record the six-episode series, which debuts at 8 p.m./7 p.m. Central tonight (Monday, March 4)!
Here’s what you need to know:
“Are You tougher than a boy Scout?”
- Tune-in details: The show airs at 8 p.m. (7 p.m. Central) every Monday night, beginning March 4. It’s on the National Geographic Channel, available in 83 million U.S. homes. Find the channel number in your program guide.
- Behind the scenes: Scouting magazine sent a writer to check out filming last summer in California. Get the inside scoop in our January-February cover story.
- Websites: Keeping track of the show is easy. Bookmark toughscout.com for the BSA perspective on the show, and check out NatGeo’s official show site for videos, episode guides, and more.
- Bryan on Scouting recaps: I’ll post recaps of the show every Tuesday to open a discussion about the previous night’s episode. Go here for those recaps.
- Official trailers: We’ve seen two so far, each with its own feel. They’re embedded below.
Photograph by National Geographic Channels