- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
- What’s the most interesting or novel Eagle project idea you’ve seen?
- California continues dominance of Koch International Sea Scout Cup
The group hiked through a farming area to reach the Er Wang Dong cave's entrance, which is just barely visible in the photo's background on the left.
The group hiked through a farming area to reach the Er Wang Dong cave's entrance.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.