- Save the animals, win an awesome prize (but hurry!)
- 10 fire safety tips that could save your life (or at least your eyebrows)
- Philmont celebrates its one-millionth visitor
- Yes, summer months count toward advancement time
- What do the different colors of Scouting shoulder loops mean?
The Boy Scouts of America this week unveiled its brand identity pieces for 2011: "Prepared. For Life."
The trademarked words incorporate the Boy Scout motto, "Be Prepared," to show non-Scouts what Scouting is all about.
The three simple words convey a clear message: By joining Scouting, boys and girls will be prepared for life and for a lifetime.
Feel free to download the logo at left for use on your unit's Web site or in newsletters or other printed material.
You'll find two more versions of the logo after the jump.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.