It's Friday, so it's time for a little fun. This week's Name That Council has two major clues:
- The flat, wide-open terrain.
- The fella with the hat.
We realize this isn't exactly the easiest Name That Council. That's why we're giving you until after the Thanksgiving break to figure it out.
We'll pick one lucky winner from the correct responses to receive the patch seen above. Good luck!
Here's a reminder about the rules and how to send us your guess:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council November 19"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 29.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!